Experience Fermanagh like never before with two nights luxury accommodation including a complimentary 1-Hour Cruise from the resort to explore the majestic Lough Erne. Awaken each morning to a full cooked breakfast, use of the infinity pool and access to the Collop Walk.
• Two night stay in a luxury room, lodge or suite
• Complimentary 60-minute boat trip on Lough Erne with Erne Water Taxis (Tuesday or Thursday morning)
• Full cooked breakfast and buffet selection each morning
• Tax and service charge
This Summer you can enjoy a range of outdoor activities at the resort including: 60-Minute Cruise on Lough Erne, Stand-Up Paddle Boarding, Archery and a gorgeous Heritage Walk. These activities are available seasonally, subject to availability on select dates and must be pre-booked. Visit the 'Explore' section on our website to find out more including booking and prices.
• Free Lakeside Yoga - visit the 'Explore' section on our website for available dates and pre-booking which is essential
• Enjoy exploring the resorts 600 acres
• Experience the self guided walk
• Avail of access to the infinity pool, sauna and steam room at the Thai Spa
• Complimentary Wifi in bedrooms and public areas
• Bottled Water by Clearer Water
• Daily national newspapers available upon request
• Complimentary boat trip is available on the choice of either a Tuesday or Thursday at 10.30am or 11.30am from Lough Erne Resort. Advance booking is required. This may not be suitable for guests with compromised mobility - please contact reservations to confirm.